Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Am I the first?- Funny AG movie! Perfect pick me up! (Dial Up beware)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made this little clip awhile ago when my mom was missing me.
    Am I the first to make a funny doll video? he he

    Enjoy

    http://homepage.mac.com/civicsista/A...Theater21.html

    Tracy

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2005 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Kit_Girl ]</font>

  2. #2
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] She's got some talent there!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you get your Mom to smile when she saw your AG movie? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the Funniest thing I have SEEN!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] tears a re coming down my cheeks from the laughter!!! So funny! I played it 3 times!!!! FUNNY!!! And Go Amanda Go!!!!!

    It took me 20 min to load it from dial up, as Tracy says BEWARE!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes- she was laughing- she called me right away.

    I will have to make a video of her Samantha out by the pool. My mom is funny- and will help me think something up.

    Tracy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Em10254's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! Tracy, you had me on the floor! LOL!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Road Runner Cable and your movie loaded instantly much faster than the clips on MSN.com, etc. Great Job!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely loved it, Tracy! Your movie is just too funny for words. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks so much for sharing it with us. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •